I love opening my bloglovin' page on a Sunday morning to have a flick through some of the new posts that are uploaded over the weekend. Here are some that I've been loving...
1. I Covet Thee's "Minimal Make Up"
Featuring some lovely products that I'm dying to get my hands on, Alix shows what she wears when she doesn't want to pile on too many products (and no, we're assured, this isn't the "no make up, make up look" achieved by using everything in one's collection!)
2. fashiontoast's "Spring Forward"
I always seem to get such season envy from the Northern Hemisphere...when it's Summer in Australia, I'm dying for coat weather, however as soon as the European and American girls start blogging about their Spring wardrobes, I'm uncharacteristically dying for some heat. Fashiontoast's post is no exception, and I love the combination of such a chic top with denim shorts.
3. Vivianna Does Makeup's "Top 5 Nude Drugstore Lipsticks"
As someone with naturally quite pigmented lips, I'm usually one to shy away from nude lip products. However, Anna's post has reignited my hope that one day I will be able to pull off a killer nude with a smokey eye. First on my list to try? The Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Complex.
4. Parisian To Be's "Where to Shop Beauty"
I'm such a sucker for an easy online purchase so I probably shouldn't be endorsing this post, however what's not to love about your favourite make up being delivered to your door? Living in Australia, a lot of make up products are extortionately priced when compared to the US and the UK, however buying them online can eliminate some of the costs. Look at me trying to justify myself! Credit cards at the ready: on your marks, get set...
5. A Model Recommend's "Celebrities Who Have Hair Like My Dog: Part 3"
This series of posts never fails to get a giggle out of me, and Part 3 was no exception. Ruth's loveable dog does have a similar style to Rod Stewart, doesn't he!
What posts have you been loving this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment