Monday, 1 September 2014

Accidental Zara Purchases: An Outfit Post


I was planning on withholding from entering the first Zara in Western Australia for at least a few weeks after it opened. 48 hours after the first customers crossed the threshold, I was in there with a friend. Willpower, what even? I picked up a t shirt that is at the dressy end of the t shirt spectrum (is there even a t shirt spectrum?) - it's embellished with large white beads in an almost Peter Pan collar shape. Also accidentally arriving in my shopping bag were a pair of leggings/ jeggings/ pants in a thick, stretchy navy blue material (in hindsight, they look suspiciously like the jodhpurs I wear for horse riding, but moving on...). They have zips at the bottom and are slightly cropped...and very, very comfortable.

Have you bought anything new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment