Sunday, 15 June 2014

Sunday Seven #9 - All about my mum!

My mum has spent the better part of the last few weeks trying to get onto this list, so I thought I would make a special post just for her! She's an absolute super star and makes every day so special. Here are seven things that mum did to make my week special - she does so many more!

1. Bought me Maltesers for the evening I was home alone. A huge packet. And she didn't even ask me to save any.

2. Wrote this note for my exam (my French exam isn't until Wednesday this week but I was so touched!)


3… then sent this text to make sure her plan was working.



4. Popped a hot water bottle in my bed so it was warm when I came home.

5. Snuggled with me (and the dog) on the couch while we watched the footy.

6. Made a lovely soup for me so I was warm when I came home from work

7. Mum's excessive use of emoticons in text messages always makes me smile

Also making my week special was a barbecue with Erin the lovely Canadian exchange student today (so much food, I don't think I will ever recover, all prepared by mum!), as well as finishing one of my exams - one down, two to go!

What made your week special?

No comments:

Post a Comment