![]() |
| Haze looking very snug in her pjs |
I hope you've had a lovely week and that your exams (if you have any) are over or starting to finish up. I finally finished my exams yesterday (feels like I kept going long after everyone else!) and it feels lovely to not have to worry about study. I've been spending the hours since 11am yesterday tidying my room (recycling old exam notes is so refreshing) and catching up with my friend Erin before she goes home to Canada. Here are seven things that made my week special.
1. A friend telling me that "Sunday Seven" makes her week - you know who you are, and that put the biggest smile on my face! Hopefully this week meets your expectations. Another friend also told me to hurry up and update, and a few people told me that they like reading my blog. Thanks guys, it really makes a difference :)
2. FINISHING EXAMS! When I was writing last week's Sunday Seven, I kept reminding myself that "next week you can write that you've finished all your exams" and that's one of the things that got me through. Saturday morning exams are painful.
3. Having the absolutely perfect Vegemite to toast ratio on Monday morning - it really makes a difference.
4. Ice cream with a friend in the rain yesterday - and they had peanut butter cup flavour. It was pretty amazing.
5. Speaking of the rain, the weather the last few days has been glorious. After winter took its time to get started, I have been enjoying the rain as it comes. Studying is so much easier when it's cold and pouring outside - and so is sitting inside reading/ binge watching Heartland (I finally have time to really enjoy it now that exams are over - it's a Canadian TV show about a horse ranch…no shame).
6. Going horse riding with my friend today - it's always so much fun. Today we went on a half trail ride/ half trail walk (it's a challenge when there's only one horse and two people) but she was very generous and I spent a lot more time in the saddle than on the ground. I'll be feeling it tomorrow...
7. Going out for dinner with my family and some family friends. We had such a nice night - joking, laughing, and just having a really good time. It was a great way to end exams and the week. Bring on the holidays!
What made your week special?

No comments:
Post a Comment