1. Heading out for a friend's birthday afternoon tea: post coming soon! This cake was what dreams are made of...
2. Committing to going to the gym a few times…we'll see how long this lasts.
3. Although the warm weather has been driving me up the wall, I've really been enjoying the afternoon sun and being nice and warm in the evening. The weather has stopped the awkward dressing that usually accompanies this time of year: wearing jeans and then being boiling by 2pm, or wearing shorts and freezing all day. No, just assume that it's going to be ridiculously warm and you'll be right.
4. Enjoying my new Nike trainers…I'm absolutely obsessed! Read some more about my "accidental" shopping trip last weekend here.
5. Easter is coming up in a week and I can't wait to spend time with my family. Plus the chocolate is always well loved too.
6. And, along with Easter, I get a week off uni. Time to relax and catch up on some sleep…or time to do that 3000 word essay, due the week after our break, that I promised myself I'd finish in March...
7. And finally, this post from From Roses made me feel all gooey inside. Impeccable photography, as always. But I am a bit jealous about the Harry Potter studio visit.
What has made your week special?
4. Enjoying my new Nike trainers…I'm absolutely obsessed! Read some more about my "accidental" shopping trip last weekend here.
5. Easter is coming up in a week and I can't wait to spend time with my family. Plus the chocolate is always well loved too.
6. And, along with Easter, I get a week off uni. Time to relax and catch up on some sleep…or time to do that 3000 word essay, due the week after our break, that I promised myself I'd finish in March...
7. And finally, this post from From Roses made me feel all gooey inside. Impeccable photography, as always. But I am a bit jealous about the Harry Potter studio visit.
What has made your week special?

No comments:
Post a Comment