Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Sunday Seven #5

The last few weeks have been pretty crazy with assignments flying left, right and centre and just generally being pretty busy. It's nice to look back and reflect on the things in life that have been enjoyable over the last week or so, so here are seven things that made my week special :)

1. Finishing two major assignments - freedom here I come! (After exams…)

2. Celebrating my dad's 60th with Italian food and cake. Happy birthday dad, you are fantastic!


3. Eurovision grand final - long live Conchita. I really wasn't a huge fan of the booing of the Russian contestants though…yes, I understand that the political circumstances aren't great at the moment but at the end of the day, they were two 17 year old girls representing their country (with a great song that I can't get out of my head!)

4. My gorgeous Irish grandmother arriving from Melbourne to spend 10 nights with us. She's adorable and so much fun to spend time with.

5. I went out for some drinks last night and it was really nice. It was at a bar walking distance from my house which was handy, drinks weren't as expensive as I was thinking, and it was a nice way to celebrate a friend's birthday and meet new people.

6. I got into the car after work and the car parked in front of me had left so I didn't have to reverse out of my spot (which I usually do really awkwardly). The intersection where I have to turn right coming out of my job is usually so busy and takes about 5 minutes of waiting until I can leave, however I got straight through on Friday. Plus, one of my favourite songs was on the radio. Life's little wins :)

7. My dog got a haircut and usually she looks a bit ratty after a clip, but she looks pretty darn adorable at the moment. Especially when we put on her jumper - I wouldn't say this is her favourite activity ever…



What made your week special?

I hope you have had a lovely weekend and are having a relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment