Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Sunday Seven #3



With the Easter long weekend upon us, I hope you had an enjoyable (short) week and that you've had a lovely weekend. Here are seven things that made my week special:

1. My break from university starting…a whole 10 days off! Very happy.

2. Reaching almost 800 blog views! Thanks to everyone who's had a look into my little part of the Internet - I hope you've enjoyed reading :)

3. A lovely breakfast with my dad yesterday morning.

4. Sharing a lunch with two of my good friends. Over chips and lemonade, with a lovely view of the river, we shared a lot of laughs and it was an awesome way to end the first half of the semester.

5. Ordering some new skin care items online - can't wait for them to arrive! Online shopping is very much like receiving a present "to me, from me."

6. My mum was away all week for work and it was so lovely to have her walk in the door yesterday afternoon - I missed her so much and it's been lovely having her back!

7. CHOCOLATE this morning! I had a lovely Easter Sunday and I hope you did as well.

What made your week great?

No comments:

Post a Comment