Tuesday, 27 May 2014
Sunday Seven #4
1. Fairbridge festival! It was an awesome weekend (albeit the camping/ rain situation…) - read about it here.
2. Although that said, my second favourite of the week is autumn sort of starting (and maybe here to stay, fingers crossed).
3. A new month starting and getting all inspired to be a better person with my my May Resolutions (let's see how long they last!). Read about them here.
4. Downton Abbey and So You Think You Can Dance finales begin on during last week - I'm sad they're both over, especially because I don't religiously watch any other TV shows, but I really enjoyed the final episodes. I do love a bit of historical drama and dancing (although my choices are question by my friends). Now what to do with my Sunday/ Thursday nights...
5. Meeting my friend's horse and having a bit of a ride - this was such a highlight of the week as it was great to spend time with her and I love horse riding and horses. My legs are so sore today though!
6. Eurovision starting this week!
7. Being told that my back rehabilitation (be careful when rowing everyone!) can go down to once a week - there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!
What made your week special?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment