Tuesday, 27 May 2014

The Playlist #2


I've been listening to music a lot more lately while I've been exercising (what, me never…) and so here are some of my new and old favourites.

1. My Love - Sia
After seeing Maddie and Chris dance to this on SYTYCD AU I fell in love with this song. So gentle, so beautiful and quite a nice meditation song, if you're into that. It's really nice listening to a song about unconditional love, instead of something focusing on the negatives of relationships.

2. Scrubs - TLC
A bit of a throwback to the 90s, I vaguely remembered the tune of this when Lily and Anna started singing this in their 90s kid video. So catchy, and a nice flashback to the past.

3. Strong - London Grammar
Although this song has been hitting the airwaves recently, it wasn't until I heard the orifinal version that I really fell in love with it. Check this out, especially if you've been enjoying the remix but prefer something a little slower.

4. Youth - Foxes
This song has a fantastic beat, with great electro undertones. It sounds like a slow song mixed in with a fast song… sounds ridiculous, but have a listen, you'll get it.

5. Air Balloon - Lily Allen
I do love a bit of Lily Allen and this song is no exception. Upbeat and catchy, for me, this song doesn't hold a candle to her "Hard Out Here" but it's very poppy and nice to listen to when you're in the mood for something energetic.

What have you been listening to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment